Saturday, June 08, 2024, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Women in Ministry
Are you a pastor’s wife, a ministry leader’s wife? Do you serve in ministry? If so, please join others for a day of encouragement designed with you in mind.
We know it gets hard sometimes and with all the demands of life it can be overwhelming at moments. We know there are times when you don’t feel anyone notices or cares and you grow tired of the grind.
Don’t grow weary and stop, instead plan now to attend the women in ministry conference – In Due Season, June 8, 2024, from 9 am – 2 pm.
Great Encouraging Messages
- Staying in the word of God
- Building up your prayer life
- Putting on all the armor of God
- Reaping the rewards of your faithfulness
You’ll experience encouraging messages from four local pastor’s wives, based on Galatians 6:9 “And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.”
What to Expect
- Times of worship and praise with local worship teams
- Times of reflection
- Prayer support
- Building of community with others who know just what it’s like
- Breakfast pastries, coffee, and a boxed lunch
You don’t want to miss out!